Monday, October 15, 2007

What have you learn in computer 1?

Marami akong natutunan sa computer subject namin.Maa'm Pinon teach us how to make a blog and she is a good teacher. that's why i understand now she thought us although sometimes if we have a quiz or test i getting a lower grade coz sometimes im not listening in her discussion but bumabawi naman ako in the next quiz. In computer 1 i've learn how to create a blog and Gmail.Actually its difficult for me to create a blog therefore, i should ask to my clasamates how to do it. We alsao discuss the introduction of the computer history, flowcharting ,logic formulation and other viruses. The logic formulation for me is the hardes discussion, for me it is dificult to formulate. I know all the imformation in computer that i learn i can apply it for my computer 2 and to my future....

No comments: